Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! New to the forum but been apart of the facebook page for a few months now. '15 Cruze LTZ RS here in black. Live in Northern Adirondack park up in NY. Beautiful area. I posted yesterday on the FB page about how I hit a pot hole and damaged my bumper. Glad to be apart of the group now!

Kyle C.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
I twice took the Amtrak between NYC and Montreal passing through your beautiful neck of the woods.

Welcome on board!

·
Premium Member
5,638 Posts
I twice took the Amtrak between NYC and Montreal passing through your beautiful neck of the woods.

Welcome on board!
Amtrak runs to Canada? I've never been on a Train aside from Disneyland. Most of my neighbors work for the BNSF and make a ton of money, more than working for the Government in a top position. I did however eat here once. If you are there on the right day each year you will see Robby, true story!
Motor vehicle Cartoon Mode of transport Vintage advertisement Vehicle

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Amtrak runs to Canada? I've never been on a Train aside from Disneyland. Most of my neighbors work for the BNSF and make a ton of money, more than working for the Government in a top position. I did however eat here once. If you are there on the right day each year you will see Robby, true story!
View attachment 187297
Yep. Amtrak had a run to Toronto for the longest time but I don't think it is still operational.

But Amtrak Montreal-NYC is still active. Deal of the century at ~$30 one way. A beautiful route through the Adirondacks and Hudson River valley. One departure daily. The only problems are that it's an 11 hour trip and the coach class of service is worse than economy on the Canadian rail network.

Obama announced that customs pre-clearance will be introduced next year - so that will cut an hour out of the trip. Right now the whole train stops at the border and the dogs+customs people come on to look for terrorists or people with an outstanding VHS rental from 1988.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts