Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

My name is Sam and I'm not actually an owner of a Cruze, that would be my GF! She has a 2012 LS w/ 65K miles on it. I change her oil every 5k miles with Valvoline Full Syn. I'm 26 years old and my Dad never taught me anything about cars, so I've been left on my own to figure things out. Luckily, I enjoy learning as much as I can about anything! I work in a Data Center in Durham NC, so it's safe to say that I'm a total nerd.

Recently, my GF hit a deer, or maybe it's the other way around, and her front quarter panel and headlamp assembly on the driver's side was smashed to bits. I bought the headlamp assembly online and replaced it myself. I also took her right corner panel off and banged some of the major dents out. She didn't have full coverage at the time, but she's learned not to go without it.

So yeah I just wanted to give you a little of my background and I'm going to enjoy learning more from all of you fine folks!

-Sam

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. We not only have deer but also elk to deal with. And apparently our elk aren't all sober.

IMAG0109.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
11,391 Posts
Welcome Aboard! :welcome:

Just to add to your ejucayion:

Corner panel = quarter panel, and most people consider those the two rear welded on bits while the front two are generally referred to as fenders. Untitled.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts