Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk and congrats on your new Cruze.

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hey ColbyC,

Welcome to the forum! We are here to help with any questions or vehicle concerns you may have. We can be reached via private message or by email at [email protected] if needed. We look forward to hear from you!

Kristen A.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcomes. I am looking to buy Fog lights. I was wondering where the best cheapest place I could get some for my 2013 Chevy Cruze LT. Also I was wanting to put a K&N in it to actually hear my car breath haha. Any ideas? I want to help improve my gas millage also. Thanks A TON for the help! Excited to get started on here.

·
10,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

When was your 13 built? Look on the drivers door area as certain time frame of 2013 Cruze requires an additional $150-180 fee to unlock the fog light feature at dealership when you or dealer install the kit correctly.

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT, congrats on your LT! This is the place for help with your Cruze.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good evening!! I just got a new 2014 Cruze 2LT and I'm just getting the feel for it. So far so good! I'd post a picture if I could figure out how to do it!! Hope to get some great feedback on how everyone feels about their Cruze!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts