Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from TN! Already glad to be finding good info and advice on here. I look forward to contributing facts and findings about this little car. See signature for rides. Pics in my album.

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Another TN resident here! What an excellent list of vehicles you have, I'm quite jealous, that looks like my perfect 3 car garage.

Reactions: SPARTANZ06

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum! Another TN resident here! What an excellent list of vehicles you have, I'm quite jealous, that looks like my perfect 3 car garage.
Thanks! I do enjoy the 3 of them. Needless to say, the Vette is my fave. LOL

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Reactions: Merc6

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hello and Welcome. Have you made any passes at Beech Bend in your Vette, since you're from TN? I go over there in the fall or spring to run my SS. I'm betting, from the mod list, your 06' is easily a 10 sec car. My best in my 5th gen is a [email protected] It's a heavy SOB! Wish I could mod it more but my old RCSB truck had to be traded in for a 4-door-dad-mobile. If you do make trips out there, maybe we'll run into each other...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello and Welcome. Have you made any passes at Beech Bend in your Vette, since you're from TN? I go over there in the fall or spring to run my SS. I'm betting, from the mod list, your 06' is easily a 10 sec car. My best in my 5th gen is a [email protected] It's a heavy SOB! Wish I could mod it more but my old RCSB truck had to be traded in for a 4-door-dad-mobile. If you do make trips out there, maybe we'll run into each other...
I have had it out there a few times, nothing to really jump up and down about. Everytime I have had it out there it was stupid hot. Yes 10 second car, 11 second driver. LOL. Mid 11's, but engine was pulling timing due to high IAT's.
Need to run it in cooler weather, or add Meth injection.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yeah, I learned quickly from my past boosted vehicles to not run at BB during the hot summer months. The humidity and temps trapped down in that valley makes for horrible DAs and terrible heat soak during the summer. I mainly go in the fall but some in the spring. However, I did sign up for the Unleashed Rolls/Digs event sponsored by Jessie Coulter and Derrick Johnson this summer. I signed up for roll racing part though, because I get my butt whooped all the time out there with my "mostly" stock 3800lb SS...so I figured I might do better at the roll racing part. lol!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts