Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, I'm new to this forum. My 2011 Chevy Cruse LTZ/RS. Purchased on 11/2/2012 from Miller Auto Team/Vestal, NY. My cost was $18,500, with 30,000 on the odometer. I am the second owner, the prior owner was an older gentlemen in his 50's, he took excellent care of the car, very well maintained and most of the mileage was highway. I had the Cruse rust-proofed/under-coated on 11/5/2012 at Ziebart in Binghamton, NY.

I have plans on modding my 2011 Chevy Cruse in the very near future, so please stay tuned for further developments.

Current Modifications: Interior:Plasticolor Chevy Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel Cover - $16.99 (Autozone)4PC Chevy Red Bowtie Racing Style Black Rubber Floor Mats - $49.95 (Ebay) (4) Chevy Seatbelt Cover Shoulder Pads - $4.99/Pair (Ebay)JVC 12 Disk CD Changer/Mounted Underneath Rear Shelf in Trunk
Exterior:5" Inch Red Aluminum/Real Carbon Fiber Screw Type Short Roof Antenna (Ebay)Chrome Turbo Badge on Trunk Red/Black Turbocharged Badges on Lower Portion of Doors (Ebay)Crime Stopper Rear View Back-Up Camera
Under Hood Styling/Performance: Injen Cold-Air Intake (Part# SP7029BLK) (MengMotorsports.com)
Custom Lighting: 6000K 194 6 LED Licence Plate Bulbs (SuperBrightLEDs.com)7000K 921 12 LED Wide Angle Reverse Bulbs (SuperBrightLEDs.com)3157 25 LED Brake Light Bulbs (SuperBrightLEDs.com)6000K 35w HID's (H13/Low Beam)6000K 35w HID's (H8/Fog Lights) MengMotorSports.com
Audio & Video:Planet Audio 7'' Leather Wrapped Head Rest MonitorsJVC 7'' Touch Screen Double-Din Head Unit

Future Modifications: Predator II Ram Air Hood from BMCExtremeCustomsEibach ProKit Lowering SpringsCustom Duel Exhaust 2.25''-2.50'' w/ Stainless Steel TipsCustom Window Tints/Visor StripAftermarket Projector/Halo Headlights w/ LED DRL's Enkei RPF1 18'' Wheels (Black)Rays Red Tuner Lug Nuts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheWorldofChevyCruze/

cruze.jpg 639.jpg

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Nice car. I was going to comment on the price until I realized it was purchased on 11/12.

Good luck on the Mod's.

Reactions: KillerCruze2011

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Congratulations and welcome! Modifying the Cruze is fun and addictive. Enjoy!

Reactions: KillerCruze2011
1 - 6 of 6 Posts