Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just got done refinishing My 18" wheels I bought from a cruze owner in upstate NY. I did a projector retrofit a couple months prior with acura TL projectors, also has a Trifecta Tune and K&N SRI.
I snapped a few pictures after I bolted on the new wheels and Id like to hear what you guys have to say! I can take good/bad opinions so let me know what you think.

I am trying to stay away from the "Murdered out, Rice rocket" type theme. Not sure if im doing anything else yet, any ideas?

IMG137.jpg IMG136.jpg IMG135.jpg IMG138.jpg

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They work pretty good, no complaints and no leaking. Easy install.

I got mine on ebay too but from weathertech on ebay.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No cutoff pictures atm, Id have to take more. They have phillips bulbs with a boosted 55w ballast
For the rims I bought them used and the finish was pretty bad, nicked up and scratched. I sanded them all down perfectly smooth and used 4 coats of duplicolor wheel graphite paint, and a couple coats of clear. Scuffed/ sanded between the coats.

BGM???

·
Premium Member
1,351 Posts
Close ups of the headlights? You know Im always looking for a sick pair of retros for my Cruze.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
906 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,177 Posts
You should get some OEM chrome door handles and than where the chrome is on them, make it the same color as your rims.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Looks flawless. Did you wetsand the clear when you were done? The paint looks very flat and no orange peel. Awesome job.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts