Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally pulled the trigger on a set of aftermarket. I kept the stock size - wanted to keep the same ride while its still under warranty.Plus, there is still room to lower later if I want that. I wanted just a slightly more upscale look and something that will show off the calipers that are going to be painted next. They are like a cyber gray/platinum. The color reminds me of the newer Chrysler 300 wheels.

Thoughts, negative or positive?

IMG_20150623_202527.jpg IMG_20150623_202612 (1).jpg

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
I think it's a nice choice and looks good on the Cruze

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are called MB Optima Gunmetal w/ Machined Face. They are the 17x7 5x115mm 40mm offset wheels with the stock tires. About 2 lbs lighter than the stock. I wanted the stock-esque feel and I have been getting that feedback from people as well. Some of my Co workers thought it was an LTZ wheel and I was happy it was subtle enough to make people scratch their brains.

·
Premium Member
2,219 Posts
I don't normally like non stock wheels, but those wheels suit your car very well. Very good choice.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks instep6spd! And amped24 I spent 528 on these...but then there was a 30 dollar rebate and that was with 10 percent off with discount tire Co

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Vick: I got them from discount tire Co. They are MB Optima17x7.5 5x115mm. They are real nice. And good for the ride too! They are about 2 lbs lighter than the stock ones which are 24lbs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts