Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are! Not 100% sure I'm the first one to use gen 1 wheels on a gen 2 but I haven't seen it. I went from 195/65r15 with steel wheels and hubcaps to gen 1 lt wheels with the factory 215/60r 16. I was a little worried about the tire size but they fit awesome. A little tight but as of now no rubbing. So let me know what you guys think, but I like them so far ImageUploadedByAG Free1468805303.614117.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1468805318.886803.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,782 Posts
Myself, I'm not liking it.

I think it artificially ages the look of your otherwise new car.

But that doesn't mean that they aren't right for you.

·
2,168 Posts
Well they're definitely better than the steelies. Quite interesting, I like it, but I've always liked 5-spoke wheels. (My GP, Cobalt, and Cruze all have/had them)

·
Premium Member
481 Posts
I think it looks great, especially for a budget upgrade to set apart your Cruze from the rest of the 2nd Gen Cruzes...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys! Yes they definitely beat the hubcaps! Also a VERY cheap upgrade, in fact I don't know if u guys saw on the fb cruzetalk, but I picked these up off one of those fb for sale sites. The tires have 12k and are like brand new and the wheels are perfect. I stole these things for $80 for everything except lugs! I got lugs for oriellys for $25 so I'm in this whole upgrade for $105 and some change. The more I see it the more I like it.

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
I think they look great. I really like my 1LT wheels, and I think they look excellent on the 2nd gen. Most people wont even know that they are 1st gen wheels.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Woo that's a tight fit! but man I'm so mad that they ruined the cool sporty look of the Gen1 Cruze.. I was really looking forward to getting another Cruze too!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts