Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

New

1988 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  mzodarg
So I'm new to the Cruze and new to aftermarket as it pertains to a new car with a warranty. I have seen people on here talking about the injen intake and Trifecta tune and whatnot. Does anyone specifically know what i can do that wont bother my 6yr/75000 mile warranty?
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
We'll have to get together and talk, lol. PM me and we'll figure out a day we can meet up- I've been waiting to know somebody in the area with a Cruze! lol

· Registered
498 Posts
We'll have to get together and talk, lol. PM me and we'll figure out a day we can meet up- I've been waiting to know somebody in the area with a Cruze! lol
Where exactly are you again, I know VA but for some reason I thought Northern VA.

Also to the OP, like TurboTech said bolt ons should not void warranty. Tune/Reflash on the other hand will, however, with Trifecta you have the option for transparency which makes the tune essentially invisible.

· Resident Secret Lover
2,217 Posts
Where exactly are you again, I know VA but for some reason I thought Northern VA.

Also to the OP, like TurboTech said bolt ons should not void warranty. Tune/Reflash on the other hand will, however, with Trifecta you have the option for transparency which makes the tune essentially invisible.
VA Beach, I work at NAS Oceana. And so far the Trifecta has passed all tests for transparency- either that or the techs don't care, lol. ****, the owner of the dealership loves when I drop by just so he can see the new parts!

· Registered
171 Posts
I'll be headed to Virginia in the morning, headed to Ft Belvoir. I am guessing this is close to Fairfax VA. i'm looking forward to the 1400 mile drive, just to see what the Cruze does for mileage and performance.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.