Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been reading up on the site for a few years now and finally pulled the trigger and bought my wife a 2014 Cruze LTZ with the RS package yesterday. So far we love the car, needs tint on the windows, but is comfortable, pretty quick for a 4 banger, and has way more options then I have ever had. My wife commutes almost 100 miles round trip every day so she wanted something good on gas and comfortable. I drive a Silverado 2500HD duramax crew cab long bed, so the cruze is tiny to me, but I definitely want to learn everything about it and do small mods here and there.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Welcome to the forum smiley. You'll love the cruze once you drive it regularly. Feel free to ask about anything you find answers to.

Will try to visit Alaska sometime.

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
Been reading up on the site for a few years now and finally pulled the trigger and bought my wife a 2014 Cruze LTZ with the RS package yesterday. So far we love the car, needs tint on the windows, but is comfortable, pretty quick for a 4 banger, and has way more options then I have ever had. My wife commutes almost 100 miles round trip every day so she wanted something good on gas and comfortable. I drive a Silverado 2500HD duramax crew cab long bed, so the cruze is tiny to me, but I definitely want to learn everything about it and do small mods here and there.
Welcome! I'm slightly jealous of the turbo diesel that you have :th_salute:

Are you putting snows on the cruze or do they come with them over there?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. I actually talked the dealer into adding a set of blizzaks into the deal and he is picking it up from my wife's job today to get them installed. I have bought 4 vehicles from the same guy over the last 3 years so he tends to get me exactly what I want in a deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.