Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, New member here from Canada. I am picking up my Autumn Metallic Cruze RS this coming Saturday. Looking forward to having a milage machine!

I used to Daily a 2007 Sierra.

Toys in the Garage are a 2005 GTO and a 2002 S-10

Looking forward to the new car.

James

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy your new Cruze. I too have a GTO, a 2004 6M. My Cruze is an ECO 6M, Two very different cars - both fun to drive.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Hello all, New member here from Canada. I am picking up my Autumn Metallic Cruze RS this coming Saturday. Looking forward to having a milage machine!

I used to Daily a 2007 Sierra.

Toys in the Garage are a 2005 GTO and a 2002 S-10

Looking forward to the new car.

James
James!!!

Welcome to the Cruze world....You are gonna love it....Plus now I know someone who will be tweaking the ecm that I trust.

Now the question is "Do you know who I am?"

1 hint.....Nipple....LOL

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
James!!!

Welcome to the Cruze world....You are gonna love it....Plus now I know someone who will be tweaking the ecm that I trust.

Now the question is "Do you know who I am?"

1 hint.....Nipple....LOL
Jay Buddy!!! How are you!

How long have you had your Eco for?

·
Registered
556 Posts
Jay Buddy!!! How are you!

How long have you had your Eco for?
HAHAHA I knew I made that hint too easy!!

We have had the Eco for like 9 months.....Can drive to Calgary and back for $30...Carmen drives it as her daily, so I don't get to drive it much accept when we go on a trip...But I really like it!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
HAHAHA I knew I made that hint too easy!!

We have had the Eco for like 9 months.....Can drive to Calgary and back for $30...Carmen drives it as her daily, so I don't get to drive it much accept when we go on a trip...But I really like it!!

Awesome I am looking forward to $30 trips to Lethbridge from Edmonton. My Sierra was a great truck. But we have a 2011 ram as well and it didnt make sense to have 2 gas hogs.

The RS has everything but nav should be a nice little car. It's being tinted today.

·
Registered
556 Posts
The RS is pretty sweet looking...Good call on the tint...yeah I traded my Silverado in on the Cruze im saving like $200 a month on gas....you won't miss driving a gas hog and your wallet will love you!!

How is Betty these days?? any new updates???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
The RS is pretty sweet looking...Good call on the tint...yeah I traded my Silverado in on the Cruze im saving like $200 a month on gas....you won't miss driving a gas hog and your wallet will love you!!

How is Betty these days?? any new updates???

Good Been down for about 15 months doing some changes. I went to the dyno mid December to do some testing. Made a half a dozen pulls and left with 863HP 760TQ at 13psi. Plan is to run 20-22lbs on the track. I had a couple issues that needed to be addressed before leaning any harder. Hoping to goto the dyno again before spring.

on 2psi (smallest wastegate spring i could find) 430rwhp only pulled it to 4400rpm
on 6psi it made 592hp.
on 7psi it made 693hp.

Here is a little video of said visit and the current look under the hood.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The car is home. We had a major snow storm almost a foot in 24 hours. here it is.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Full-size car

1 - 16 of 16 Posts