Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi There, I'm new :)

I picked up my 6-speed 2013 LT/RS back in November with just over 19,400 miles on it shortly after blowing up my second motor in my Cobalt SS... oopsie.

For now I'm mainly here just to read some discussion on anything having to do with making and keeping her pretty (so far I can tell I can already relate via the frustration of finding the perfect wheels with a 5x105 bolt pattern... it certainly doesn't help when you're already picky as is :sad010:) I eventually want to look into a Trifecta tune once I get past warranty... in the meantime I'll be around asking questions! Nice to meet all of you!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,297 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes !

What, I don't see a pizza party.

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Too bad about the Cobalt SS :(

·
2,168 Posts
Thanks! I do miss it... the Cruze definitely lacks in the get-up-and-go department haha... but it's super nice having reliability back.
I can sympathize! I've attached a picture of my former Cobalt. I loved it so much. It wasn't the SS but in my mind it was. I drove it like it was. I was able to find one that was a 2LT with all of the options and came with a really nice 5-speed manual. It was an EXCELLENT car until someone ran a red-light and destroyed it. It was repaired improperly and was constantly in and out of the shop after that. The largest issue was the frame wasn't straightened properly and it would leak water into the foot wells by the bucket.

I got tired of the mildew smell in my Cobalt, found an unbelievable deal on my Cruze and made the trade. The Cruze is a lot nicer than the Cobalt in many ways. But it's certainly not as quick. I have noticed that using 93 octane in the Cruze helps prevent the computer from retarding the timing when you're really into the boost.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts