Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I just recently bought my first car (I am 22) and decided to go with a 2016 Chevy Cruze LT. It has been amazing so far and I look forward to seeing how it handles in the Canadian winters that I will be putting it through, but I'm sure with the right set of winter tires it will be more then up to the task.

Have a great day !!!!

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
I was stationed up there for eight months. Snowed in for a couple of days. Nokian Hakkapeliitta FTW.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum, eh? :D

·
2,170 Posts
What part of Canada are you from? I used to take trips to Wawa for snowmobiling. Winters there can be pretty excellent/brutal depending on your business there.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I live in southern Ontario, a couple hours south west of Toronto. The dealership I bought the car from actually gave me a set of BFGoodrich Slalom KSI so I figured I would give them a shot first! I used to drive my parents 05' Grand Am so I am curious as to how this will compare.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi - Welcome - As a fellow Canadian my advise is MICHELIN® X-ICE® Xi3™ - have them on both my first Cruze and Dodge Caravan and they have saved me from more than a few hairy moments on the various 400 Hwys. My second Cruze came with a set of winter BFGoodrich tires which are average to adequate... but nothing like the Michelins.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts