Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, Ive had my Chevy cruze LT Auto for about a year now and Im now 18. I love the car except its a automatic (recently had a manual eclipse) and it lags when getting on the gas. I recently bought the trifecta tune and had issues with shipping that has caused a week and a half delay so far and I was wondering if there was a member in Dallas that may have the red cord needed to upload the tune?

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! If it's not too late to get a refund, you may want to look into the BNR tune instead.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum! If it's not too late to get a refund, you may want to look into the BNR tune instead.
yeah its a little late for a refund but the BNR tune was another 200 dollars. i just needed something that was gonna give me a nice upgrade to the performance of the car.

·
2,170 Posts
yeah its a little late for a refund but the BNR tune was another 200 dollars. i just needed something that was gonna give me a nice upgrade to the performance of the car.
The trifecta tune, once you get it in is decent from what I hear. It should really help sharpen up those shifts and make it more responsive. It's really just the customer support you'll have issues with. Also to be clear, I have no personal experience with either tune yet, just basing these opinions off of reviews other folks have left. Good luck getting that tune in and you'll have to keep us posted if it helps or not. Enjoy!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The trifecta tune, once you get it in is decent from what I hear. It should really help sharpen up those shifts and make it more responsive. It's really just the customer support you'll have issues with. Also to be clear, I have no personal experience with either tune yet, just basing these opinions off of reviews other folks have left. Good luck getting that tune in and you'll have to keep us posted if it helps or not. Enjoy!
Do you have the BNR tune? if so is it worth the extra money?

·
2,170 Posts

No I have not tried either yet. I plan on doing the BNR once my car is paid off.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Welcome! I had trifecta tune and recently switched to BNR. Very happy with the switch so far as Jerry at BNR is a great guy to work with and has made my car run a lot better. Biggest thing I've noticed is the BNR trans tune makes the car shift so much better than stock or the trifecta.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome! I had trifecta tune and recently switched to BNR. Very happy with the switch so far as Jerry at BNR is a great guy to work with and has made my car run a lot better. Biggest thing I've noticed is the BNR trans tune makes the car shift so much better than stock or the trifecta.
Do you know any members from Dallas that have the trifecta tune?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts