Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked my Cruze on Friday.

I traded in my 2013 Silverado 6.2L...what a change lol. Loving this little car though. Really a solid vehicle and I'm very impressed.

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy Keep Cruzen And best wishes ! Now throw up some Pics for us Pic Monsters !

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
Welcome from one previous Silverado owner to another! You will miss the ample space in the Silverado but you can't get up in go in it like you can a Cruze. Glad you joined us!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This is the only pic I have so far. Really liking the extra room in the garage too!

Getting the windows tinted today and trying to figure out something for the antenna. Something shorter.

·
Epic Beard Man
5,389 Posts
Getting the windows tinted today and trying to figure out something for the antenna. Something shorter.
VG Sharkfin from BNR. A shorter antenna mast and people will think you have SPS.

Reactions: REDemption

·
Registered
306 Posts
Welcome! Let the fun begin. I agree with Sunline Fan, VG Shark Fin. I got one and love it. Easy to install and an nice little touch. Enjoy the forums.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
VG Sharkfin from BNR. A shorter antenna mast and people will think you have SPS.
Welcome! Let the fun begin. I agree with Sunline Fan, VG Shark Fin. I got one and love it. Easy to install and an nice little touch. Enjoy the forums.
Thanks guys.

Do you have a link for the SF antenna?

·
Premium Member
2,821 Posts
Welcome to CT! Congrats on your new LTZ. Yes the Visual Garage shark fin is a nice add to the Cruze.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I traded in my 07 ltz suburban (16 mpg on a good day) for my TD cruze... went from filling up every 4 days (130ish a tank) to filling up every 6 days (i wanna say 50 bucks?). I seriously do not miss that truck... I will probably get another suburban for a tow rig, but she will get a duramax swap.

..and hey.. welcome to the forum :welcome:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts