Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just stopped in to say hey. I had 06 Impala SS I traded in on a 2014 I4 Turbo LTZ. Its white with Jet black leather and a 6sp auto/manual. Very nice car thus far. I picked it up this past 10/05/13. I also own a a 1993 Mustang show /race with a 347. also a fun street car. Just looking to see what mods I can do or is available on market for exterior and possibly performance although not sure how far I want to go on engine mods vrs warrenty issues and this is also my wifes driver too! I am retired carpenter just enjoying life...

Thx for any and all input! ;)

Andy aka CPonyGo!

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
Tsk tsk tsk.....Andy, Andy, Andy........you sold the Impala and kept the Stang.....tsk tsk.

Welcome aboard,
Rob (aka known as Herd member 400....95 SS, 96 SS)..........

Pst, also have a Supercoupe but I keep it under wraps, heh heh.........Oh yeah, Happy New Year and congrats on the Cruze.

·
10,713 Posts
Welcome to the forums? Did you have a target hp you wanted to reach before we list parts that won't get you near that goal if it's set too high? Not gonna sugarcoat it you won't see, feel, or hear SS power you are coming from w/o spending lots of money and pioneering some stuff we haven't seen before. This will still be a really great car with mods if you can manage to accept MPG over 1/4 track times and how many cars you can run down "on a closed course" on the way to work. Compared to my Subaru this car is slow but the feel of shifting gears give me enough of a feel or illusion that I am going fast.

Now that we got past that, do you have pictures of the Cruze and other cars?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have some in the garage section-pics that is.. cpg.jpg cpg1.jpg cruze.jpg

Yeah it was time to move the SS and get the money out of it...I just wanted a new car for my wife to use mostly but its always nice to have a lil snot in the Cruze..;) Not comparing it to the SS at all. I have my Mustang to have my speed fun and I have a DD of a 01 Focus with the dual cam Zetec motor..pretty fun lil car too! I have a tuner friend that will,as he puts it, tune the turdness out of it..lol Other than that I would like to see what exterior mods can be done,if I really need them, tastefully.

thx for the welcomes ;)

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,274 Posts
Welcome to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes to you Andy

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Welcome to the forum Andy! Congrats on the new Cruze. Feel free to send me a message anytime you have a question. Happy New Year!

Keep Enjoying Life,

Jackie
Chevrolet Customer Care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts