Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
Want to introduce myself, I'm Michael and i
Just bought a cruze second hand about a month ago to use for getting to and from work. Loving it ATM just wish it had a bit more up and go!! It's a 2009 (my10) Holden cruze cdx 1.8l with 83k (about 51k miles) on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,906 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

You'll still find lots of valuable info here and some pretty smart people to help you out.

Is there a Holden badge on your Cruze? If so could you post a picture of it? I'm just curious as what the difference in badging is. I can kind of see it in the photo above, but not really well. Any on the backside or steering wheel?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

You'll still find lots of valuable info here and some pretty smart people to help you out.

Is there a Holden badge on your Cruze? If so could you post a picture of it? I'm just curious as what the difference in badging is. I can kind of see it in the photo above, but not really well. Any on the backside or steering wheel?
Here are the pics you you asked for IMG_0435.jpg IMG_0436.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,168 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,906 Posts
Here are the pics you you asked for.
Thanks for the photos. I might have to get me one of the rear badges. I've been trying to figure out a way to get rid of the bow tie in the back for quite some time. If you ever run across one (or a picture) that has been removed, snap a picture of the boot (trunk) lid for me. If the mounting is the same, that's what I'll do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts