Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
Want to introduce myself, I'm Michael and i
Just bought a cruze second hand about a month ago to use for getting to and from work. Loving it ATM just wish it had a bit more up and go!! It's a 2009 (my10) Holden cruze cdx 1.8l with 83k (about 51k miles) on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

You'll still find lots of valuable info here and some pretty smart people to help you out.

Is there a Holden badge on your Cruze? If so could you post a picture of it? I'm just curious as what the difference in badging is. I can kind of see it in the photo above, but not really well. Any on the backside or steering wheel?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

You'll still find lots of valuable info here and some pretty smart people to help you out.

Is there a Holden badge on your Cruze? If so could you post a picture of it? I'm just curious as what the difference in badging is. I can kind of see it in the photo above, but not really well. Any on the backside or steering wheel?
Here are the pics you you asked for Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Automotive exterior Land vehicle Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate Automotive exterior

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,105 Posts
Here are the pics you you asked for.
Thanks for the photos. I might have to get me one of the rear badges. I've been trying to figure out a way to get rid of the bow tie in the back for quite some time. If you ever run across one (or a picture) that has been removed, snap a picture of the boot (trunk) lid for me. If the mounting is the same, that's what I'll do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts