Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all thank you for having me! My name is Brent I'm from Springfield Mo area. I am new to forum's in general and just acquired my wifes 2013 LTZ Cruze so iIfigured I'd juice it up a little lol a few mods when I can figure out what's best first. New speakers ect. Thank you again! I'll have tons of questions!

·
10,712 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Do you have any pics? As for speakers, do you have sun and sound? Pioneer and sunroof? Depending on how much you want to spend, there is a few setups out there that are amazing but costly. if you can make it to next years annual Lordstown meet or one of the members with a system is local, you can hear how good it sounds.

·
Super Moderator
5,180 Posts
Welcome to the forum. First thing you may want to do if you don't already is start using premium gas. I know it costs more but it wakes the little 1.4 up a little short of tuning the engine. Another thing is check the plug gap. We have found on some cars, they are inconsistent. Just little things you can try before going all out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First of all thank all of you for the warm welcome! I will get pics later today. I have sunroof but not pioneer system. I will definitely start using better gas! Thinking of doing (catless down tube and cold air first?) any suggestions or do's and don'ts? Should I get a programmer first? When l tell you that I am new I mean seriously new lol I have been my own mechanic but only on older V8/V6 chevy carb motors so trying to spread my wings a bit.

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts