Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, new member here. First off I would like to say how much I appreciate the informative (especially with pictures) posts that many have made. It assisted me in discovering an anomaly that some of you have noted...but I'll get to that later.
I have been a very loyal Chevy guy all my life, owning four Tahoe's, three Vette's (last one being a C6 Z06), B body Impala SS and a couple others. That being said, I've only owned my '15 2LT/RS for a about nine months and have been to the dealership for some warranty work multiple times. The one issue, (thanks to the posts here, which is how I discovered it) is the water in the trunk issue. My first visit for the problem, the car spent three days there to replace the rear window applique. I was assured that was a good fix. Next decent rainfall, viola! Water in my trunk again. Back to the dealership I go. While it's there in sick bay I was notified that I've got a sunroof customer satisfaction issue. Contacted the service department, which they knew about it and stated mine is bad and they are waiting on a glass panel. Got the call today after nine days without my car, that it is good to go. Body seam issue they say was the cause of leak, void of sealant.
I purchased this vehicle as my commuter, as I drive 120 miles/day for work. I've already got 20k miles on it (drive up to the cabin in the Northwoods of Wisconsin for lots of fishing also) and it's been great otherwise. I just hope this isn't a sign of things to come when I exit my B2B warranty. Look forward to being a member here, thank you. Tim.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! 'Vette fan/owner here too!

My car has had its fits too. I have a love/hate relationship with it. Lol

Post some pictures up, would love to see that RS!

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Welcomr to the cruze talk Be cool stay cozy keep cruzen and Best Wishes !

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.