Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats going on guys came here to get some info before I go look at a Cruze tonight. It is a 2015 1lt with 2lt options. It has nav, leather seats my link and is an RS package. However it doesnt have a backup camera, I posted my question in the Audio & Electric section so if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate hearing them!

Thanks

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum, good luck with your decision!

·
Super Moderator
5,169 Posts
Welcome Nice choice of cars! Every time I see a 2 LT I get envious of the wheels.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I would have thought it would have the backup camera as standard - You sure its a 2015 ..? let us know more once you have seen it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks for the welcoming! I havent made a decision on it yet my issue is that in the "Equipped with" section it says
1lt with 2lt options, Navigation System, alloy whells etc about $1,900 to the value of this Chevrolet Cruze........ however it does not have navigation and the sales rep said that its for onstar? Well the price that its quoted for is a good price however its a low price for a cruze equipped with nav rather than a good price to just have the touchscreen if that makes sense. He said there wasnt much negotiation so we will see how this week goes!

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Uh, oh. It sound like the dealer is confusing "navigation via OnStar subscription" and having a navigation (GPS) as part of the MyLink. Two different things.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Correct and isnt LT+ models usually turbo and LS are na? from what i have found that has been the case and the sales guy couldnt tell me

So really my only "lt2" options is the leather interior and mylink.

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
17,486 Posts
Correct and isnt LT+ models usually turbo and LS are na? from what i have found that has been the case and the sales guy couldnt tell me

So really my only "lt2" options is the leather interior and mylink.
17" wheels and disc brakes, and a sport suspension should be standard on the 2LT package.

I'm confused as to why they keep saying its a 1lt with 2lt options unless they just added aftermarket leather.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts