Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all!

My name is Jon. Born and raised in south central PA. I am a firefighter/paramedic for a county-wide system in Maryland and a volunteer firefighter in PA.

I own a 2014 Cruze 2.0L Turbo Diesel, forest green with the LT package; tan leather seats, camera and all that fun stuff. lol. I bought the car new on March 10, 2014 after having it ordered. Currently, I am at 60k miles on her with her being my DD/commuter vehicle. (My LLY is my fun vehicle. haha)

So what have I done to it? Washed, cleaned and vacuumed it. That it. :eek:ccasion14: until the end of the week. I have a Fleece Performance EFI Live (10/30/50HP) tuner on order and an AEM CAI on order as well.

Most impressive thing about it so far? I average 50-55 MPG during my commute with my 25 mile average topping out at 62.7mpg. Hopefully I'll be able to top that after EFI Live!!!

·
Premium Member
1,228 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk! :welcome:

One of my favorite colors of the Cruze is the Rainforest Metallic! We'd love to see some pictures when you get some time! :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Reactions: BrandoFisher117

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
9,997 Posts
Greetings all!

My name is Jon. Born and raised in south central PA. I am a firefighter/paramedic for a county-wide system in Maryland and a volunteer firefighter in PA.

I own a 2014 Cruze 2.0L Turbo Diesel, forest green with the LT package; tan leather seats, camera and all that fun stuff. lol. I bought the car new on March 10, 2014 after having it ordered. Currently, I am at 60k miles on her with her being my DD/commuter vehicle. (My LLY is my fun vehicle. haha)

So what have I done to it? Washed, cleaned and vacuumed it. That it. :eek:ccasion14: until the end of the week. I have a Fleece Performance EFI Live (10/30/50HP) tuner on order and an AEM CAI on order as well.

Most impressive thing about it so far? I average 50-55 MPG during my commute with my 25 mile average topping out at 62.7mpg. Hopefully I'll be able to top that after EFI Live!!!
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

That is impressive mileage as far as I'm concerned. Best I get is a little over 25 mpg.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts