Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well traded my truck for a 2014 Cruze 1lt. 33k miles. Silver.
Love the car already. But will need some mods.
Already have a lit going.
Tune
cai
wheels and tires 18's
tint
lowering.

Any my other suggestions for low cost mods for now.

Its gonna be be hard to match my weekend ride C6 Grandsport cammed and tuned to name a few things.

Thanks for for any suggestions.

Also so would like ideas on audio. Replacing the headunit for maybe a pioneer with all jl set up.
I like the wheels in this pic. Anyone have a source for those style.

Thoughts links and and ideas welcome. Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet Vehicle Automotive design Wheel Alloy wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Chevrolet

Reactions: chevrasaki

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the community!

·
Premium Member
1,226 Posts
Cool, another Bay Area member. Welcome.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Havent read about the blow off valve yet. I did the resonator delet already.
Headlight housing ?
And I already have a bunch of plastidip lol.

Blow off valve, headlight housing, plastidip are all cheap and fun things to do

11 Cruze LTZ 1.4T
04 Ranger XLT 4.0 4x4

·
Registered
635 Posts
Havent read about the blow off valve yet. I did the resonator delet already.
Headlight housing ?
And I already have a bunch of plastidip lol.
Blow off valves are nice, I'd get the tune before hand, I've heard it can cause conflict with the factory tune, headlight housing as in:

A lot of guys go for the "winjets"

I personally like the other onw, can't remember the name, I mean there are a ton I just see these two mostly

I did my bowties in dip about 4 years ago and now they look awful I ordered the carbon fiber style vinyl overlay, I dipped my 18" It's rims and I love em, I also ceramic painted my calipers red which pop behind my black rims and only cost me like 30 bucks and an afternoon! Did the calipers about 4 years ago too and every year or so I take the rim off and give em a good "brake-kleen" and they look brand new!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Ok. Like the lights. Think I like the angels better.

Tune is going to be my first real mod With a cai. Gonna order it Monday.
I wanna try a mail order tuner for this car. I have an LS tuner for my Vette.
But want to check out the mail orders.

Think i wount be going more than a tune with cold air and bov(need to research ). Exhaust(more research). And wheels tires and tint. And that's it. Lololol. Yeah right.

Oh yeah. Lowered. Lol.

54 turning on 17 again

Blow off valves are nice, I'd get the tune before hand, I've heard it can cause conflict with the factory tune, headlight housing as in:

A lot of guys go for the "winjets"

I personally like the other onw, can't remember the name, I mean there are a ton I just see these two mostly

I did my bowties in dip about 4 years ago and now they look awful I ordered the carbon fiber style vinyl overlay, I dipped my 18" It's rims and I love em, I also ceramic painted my calipers red which pop behind my black rims and only cost me like 30 bucks and an afternoon! Did the calipers about 4 years ago too and every year or so I take the rim off and give em a good "brake-kleen" and they look brand new!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Ok. Like the lights. Think I like the angels better.

Tune is going to be my first real mod With a cai. Gonna order it Monday.
I wanna try a mail order tuner for this car. I have an LS tuner for my Vette.
But want to check out the mail orders.

Think i wount be going more than a tune with cold air and bov(need to research ). Exhaust(more research). And wheels tires and tint. And that's it. Lololol. Yeah right.

Oh yeah. Lowered. Lol.

54 turning on 17 again
I love this car for a ton of reasons, one being that playing with her is cheao, can get exp3nsive but the expensive stuff is huge, exhaust, suspenaion, tune, etc, little fun things like cai, bov, dip, lights, etc keep my occupied on between the big projects!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks. Well I've had it a day and resonators out. I've de badged the car. And over lays on the bow ties. Tried plastidip. Didn't come out too good. Too cold. Then remembered I had some cf look alike material so it all came off. I tried to pd the Cruze and lt embloms but they came out like s$$ so the **** with it. It all came off. Don't need no stinking badges. Lol Land vehicle Vehicle Car Trunk Automotive lighting
Welcome Aboard!:welcome:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If you take the Bowtie off, let me know how it went.
Will do. When my buddy gets into the office Monday I'm gonna ask him cost of the black bows.
Hes parts and service director of abel Chevy. He's getting time and cost for lowering too. Can't imagine it's more than an hour a side.

Reactions: Blasirl
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.