Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all just dropping in to say hi and introduce myself. My name is Shaun from the bay area San Francisco,CA and I recently traded in my Benz SUV to get something more fuel efficent and found myself falling in love with the cruze. Only 100 miles on her so far, been through two different model cruze's and I have already done a few mods here to the one I kept. I will share more in the forums soon on my mods and build pictures. Just wanted to say hi and thank you all I have already learned so much about the cruze from reading up on this site you guys are awesome!

·
Premium Member
2,502 Posts
Welcome and congrats. What model do you have now? Color? We need details! and pics :)

·
Premium Member
1,004 Posts
Welcome! This community has some of the most nice and helpful people I have ever encountered on a web forum.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!!! I have only been on here a few days and I can say everyone has been so nice and helpful with everything.

Sent from my DROID Pro using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Welcome! Its good to see other people from the Bay Area getting on this forum.

Reactions: Onthelo2

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Thanks guys!! Currently we have a 2012 Cruze LTZ RS fully loaded with 4 miles on the ticker, production date of May 2012. We have removed the front plate and plugged it, debadged her, plasti dipped the bowtie emblems, full tint and now were waiting for the suspension and wheels to show up. Pictures will be added soon, were planning a photo op for Sunday at a local business park .. stay tuned :)

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
Thanks guys!! Currently we have a 2012 Cruze LTZ RS fully loaded with 4 miles on the ticker, production date of May 2012. We have removed the front plate and plugged it, debadged her, plasti dipped the bowtie emblems, full tint and now were waiting for the suspension and wheels to show up. Pictures will be added soon, were planning a photo op for Sunday at a local business park .. stay tuned :)
If only my car was stanced; I would love to have a photo op with another Cruzer.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If only my car was stanced; I would love to have a photo op with another Cruzer.
Well my Cruze is not stanced yet, although it will be soon.. but I would love to meet up sometime with some local Cruzers .. if you know of any meet ups let me know i would be game to meet up with a group of enthuisest anywhere from San Jose - San Francisco :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts