Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks,
Newbie here. I have a 2011 Cruze LTZ RS, Graphite with black leather. I bought it from my son who bought it new. Right now it has 80K miles on it. Still running strong.

A little about myself:
I'm 60 years young. Married for 41 years to my highschool sweetheart who hung on frantically as I drug her all over the world while I served 20 years in the U.S. Navy as an Aviation Machinist Mate (Aircraft Engine Mechanic) on both piston and jet engines. We have 4 sons, all grown and married, and 11 grandkids. We currently own a home and live in Jacksonville, Florida where I decided to stay after retiring from the Navy in 1993. (No snow down here.) Both my wife and I are originally from Vermont. I am from St. Albans, VT and she is from Georgia, VT. I am currently working at National Training in Green Cove Springs where I teach folks how to drive tractor-trailer rigs. For enjoyment, we love to hop on the back of our 2012 Harley Ultra Classic and just see where the road takes us on the weekends, have lunch, and come back home. My wife, Sharon-Jo (she goes by "Jo"), is an avid NASCAR fan and historian and can readily check her files and tell you the starting and finishing order of any race in the last 15 years.

Looking forward to discussing the Cruze more with other owners.

Jim

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for your 20 years of service.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Your time served is greatly appreciated. Quite the family legacy you have going on there! I can't say I'm not jealous of the weather you have down there too! But Nashville isn't half bad either. Also, excellent choice of couch on two wheels. My father owns a '13 Screamin' Eagle CVO Ultra. And now that HD makes a liquid cooled street bike I just may have to trade my Japanese road rocket for some American Iron. Keep the shiny side up and have a good one! Enjoy!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts