Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for having me, just picked up my first Cruze. it's a 2012 my neighbor bought brand new for their daughter to drive 4 hours one way back and forth to college in Minneapolis, MN from South Dakota. She has nearly 190,000 miles on here but runs like it is brand new! and nearly looks it too. It's gonna be my secondary daily along side my 2019 F150. I picked this car up for 1500$ thought was a fair deal. Already added some Aux beam led headlights which I run in all my vehicles and ordered some window rain guards along with new cabin and air filter for it. only issues this car has is the stabilitrack warning and the oil drain tube is leaking, already ordered a new one and haven't tracked down the stabilitrack issue yet. Thank you all again for having me!! here's a picture of the new toy!

·
Super Moderator
2015 Chevrolet Cruze LT 1.4L Turbo
2,915 Posts
Welcome to the forum

Reactions: UncleJKracker

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,905 Posts
$1500, what a steal! My car now has a twin here. Welcome!

Reactions: Patman

·
Premium Member
2012 Cruze LTZ 1989 StarQuest 2004 TrialBlazer EXT
231 Posts
His bow is black pretty sure. Its most likely Carbon fiber vinyl. or thats how I did mine anyway. Yes the side markers are aftermarket you can find them on ebay maybe other places as well .. Clear side marker

Reactions: Thebigzeus

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,905 Posts
I love the blue bowtie! that a sticker? and clear side markers? those aftermarket?
They are aftermarket. Got them on ebay, then installed amber leds in them.

The bowtie is black it’s just the reflection of the sun. They do come in all colors though. It was just a rectangular piece of vinyl you stick on, blow dry, then trace with a really sharp razor

·
Premium Member
2013 Cruze LT
2,905 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,127 Posts
$1500, what a steal! the # of these cars I have bought I would love to spend that little on a car. Just check the brakes, plugs and possibly the shocks other than that you are good my friend!!!

·
Super Moderator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
10,984 Posts
Thanks for having me, just picked up my first Cruze. it's a 2012 my neighbor bought brand new for their daughter to drive 4 hours one way back and forth to college in Minneapolis, MN from South Dakota. She has nearly 190,000 miles on here but runs like it is brand new! and nearly looks it too. It's gonna be my secondary daily along side my 2019 F150. I picked this car up for 1500$ thought was a fair deal. Already added some Aux beam led headlights which I run in all my vehicles and ordered some window rain guards along with new cabin and air filter for it. only issues this car has is the stabilitrack warning and the oil drain tube is leaking, already ordered a new one and haven't tracked down the stabilitrack issue yet. Thank you all again for having me!! here's a picture of the new toy! View attachment 291804
Welcome Aboard!(y)

This may help with the stabilitrak issue:

Service Bulletin - NHTSA SB-10057574-8899
SB-10089945-2280

1 - 9 of 9 Posts