Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm in Southern California. My Grandma just got a new Equinox so she gave me her Cruze. It's a 2014 Cruze LT RS with the 1.4l turbo and only 7,000 miles on it. Really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to learning more about it from you guys.

Attachments

·
10,712 Posts
Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself. I'm in Southern California. My Grandma just got a new Equinox so she gave me her Cruze. It's a 2014 Cruze LT RS with the 1.4l turbo and only 7,000 miles on it. Really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to learning more about it from you guys.
Welcome to the forums with your might as well say brand new car. Just have the dealer check it for recalls and it should be a solid runner. By any chance does your key fob have the words "Hold" on the trunk button icon?

·
Super Moderator
5,105 Posts
Yes I did. I just wanted to buy it from her but she said it was a Christmas present!

Welcome and like the car! I am looking at a 2015 LT RS that looks just like yours same color and all! I am considering using buying this car(upgrading from my 2012 Eco) as a birthday/Christmas present also. I am sure I can't beat the price tho.

·
10,712 Posts
Welcome and like the car! I am looking at a 2015 LT RS that looks just like yours same color and all! I am considering using buying this car(upgrading from my 2012 Eco) as a birthday/Christmas present also. I am sure I can't beat the price tho.
Free.99 is a steal almost! Christmas cars feel so good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts