Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I have just bought a 2015 rs with certified pre owned warranty. I want to do a couple add one but I'm worried about voiding the warranty. Can anyone tell me if zzp intake and exhaust will void? Also wondering about tuners

·
Administrator
2014 LT program car, Pull Me Over Red
12,167 Posts
How many miles do you have now and how much do you drive? I bought my 2014 with an extended warranty and if you drive a lot like I do, the warranty runs out real quick due to the mileage. I have not done those mods, but reading a lot of the posts about them, a number of people just switch back before going to the dealer, so I assume it is not difficult to reverse the mod. Just do a search in the search box to your right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I only have 30,800 miles. Power train is good until 100,020. Bumper to bumper for 48000 I think. I don't drive very far, probably less than 20 miles a day on average

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess the exhaust and intake would be fairly easy to switch back, but I wonder if they could tell if you had a programmer. It doesn't really matter I guess, not ready to spend the the money on a time yet

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry the tune will still be available when you're ready to purchase it haha!

Reactions: Blasirl
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.