Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody. I currently bought a 2012 Chevy Cruze LT 1.4T. I also own a 2006 Chevy Malibu Maxx SS and a 2002 GMC Yukon Denali XL. I live in the River Valley of Arkansas. My plans on the Cruze is to put in a Forged Motorsport Blow Off Valve with Trifecta Performance Advantage+ with Stage Kit 1. Also plan on using CarID to get some LED headlight, taillight, and fog lights.
Plan on changing out the radio system with a JVC head-unit and replacing front door speakers with RD Audio Alpha Components and haven't decided back door speakers. I will power those speakers with RD Audio 100.4. I plan on putting RD Audio Super-heavyweight 18" sub-woofer in the trunk power by RD Audio D9. I will run one Juicebox Lithium Iron Phosphate until I decide to buy another one. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like you have a good idea of what you want done! And a big Chevy guy also!!!!

·
Administrator
25,079 Posts
Welcome to CruzeTalk. We have a forum for build project so feel free to start a thread in there to keep us updated on your build.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts