Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!
I've been lurking on this site for a couple days and thought it was time to sign up. I hope I can fit into the community here and learn more about Chevy cruzes and about cars in general. I am interested in them and think they are pretty neat cars and might purchase one later in my life. Since I'm a college student, I can't afford one this early in my life, but this site has influenced my decision on what car to purchase once I enter the job market. I am excited to meet you guys!

- Colton

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Hey guys!
I've been lurking on this site for a couple days and thought it was time to sign up. I hope I can fit into the community here and learn more about Chevy cruzes and about cars in general. I am interested in them and think they are pretty neat cars and might purchase one later in my life. Since I'm a college student, I can't afford one this early in my life, but this site has influenced my decision on what car to purchase once I enter the job market. I am excited to meet you guys!

- Colton
Glad to have you! There's still plenty for you to see around here if you've only been checking the site out for a couple of days. I hope it's a positive experience for you. The Cruze is a fantastic car. I have the 2014 Diesel, love it (possibly even more than the day I bought it, lol).

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome!

Love my Cruze also! Well worth the investment. There's plenty of stuff to talk about and find out on here, so stick around, it's a great community. If you have any questions feel free to post em up!

What do you drive now?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! I drive a 2001 Toyota Solara right now. It's working great for me, but I'm always looking at cars :)

·
Administrator
25,608 Posts
Welcome aboard. My wife has a 2007 Solara SLE Convertible. I'll take my Cruze ECO just about any day - but once in a while the convertible is nice to take topless.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts