Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

Proud owner of a 2014 Summit White Cruze TD. 61,XXX She's probably the love of my life. Second Owner (purchased in March 2017, already put 12,000 miles on the babe).

Regular stuff I have noticed. Stupid transmission shifting (although mine is when it's cold not warm), wonky feeling when regen-ing, Nox sensors fixed 3 times not just 2x & just general beautiful diesel sound.

take her to my backyard mechanic for all simple stuff (oil changes, brakes, general questions about her).

Like I said she's the love of my life & I'm probably happiest when I'm waiting at a stop sign with my window down listening to her idol. <3

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Hopefully you'll be able to resolve some of the issues by poking around some of the diesel threads.

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
We’re twins! ‘14 Summit White CTD purchased Mar ‘17 w 63k miles. I’m at 75k now and so far liking it!

Glad you’re here, WELCOME!

·
Premium Member
2,697 Posts
Service the trans fluid if you haven’t already.

Reactions: Taxman

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Awww!! I do have a Cruze TD TWIN! How exciting! @Rivergoer I had her in the shop a few months ago & they said "would not advise transmission fluid change" and blamed the transmission shifting on the brakes. Got the back brakes changed (new rotors & pads) and of course she is still doing it. :/

I have read that the changing really really helps. So I suppose I'm going to bite the bullet & demand they change it.

I have actually been an avid reader since about June? I just hadn't joined until now. A mouse bit a hole in the vacuum line going to the sensor? So, I needed help. Hundred dollars later she's fixed & I have a few mouse traps in my garage. (One down, family & friends to go)

Thank you people! :) I can't wait to see what else I can find!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.