Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys.
I live in North Metro Atlanta and drive a 2014 1.4 LT Automatic. So far I have added a K&N Typhoon Intake, Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, and did a muffler delete. Eventually I will grab a BOV and tuner but I really want to drive one tuned in person. I have been a little rough on mine and based on the videos on YouTube I think my car might move pretty darn close to a tuned one. If anyone is ever in ATL area and have a tuned Gen1 Auto and want to let me see what it's like I got the bar tab and wings after. Also, when you lower ride height you must decrease the sway link length correct? Decent cut-to-fit part numbers?
Cheers! 20180910_191920.jpg 20180825_224146.jpg 20180818_175728.jpg 20180910_192109.jpg 20180910_192101.jpg

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks really good!! Sadly I cant answer your question but I do have one for you! Your side markers/parking lights look black in the second pic.. Is that a film over them or did you just paint over them?

Cheers!

-B

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Your side markers/parking lights look black in the second pic.. Is that a film over them or did you just paint over them?

Cheers!

-B
Plastidip for now. I have roughly 6-8 layers on them. I get a bucket of aggressively warm tap water and shake the can for 1 min then let it swim for 5. Shake, swim, shake and spray. I return the pool after each layer. I put them on as thin as possible to let light through. Cops are none too nice where I am. From experience, do it at night so you get a true feel for the tint. Let me know if you got anything else. Thanks for the props

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
HELP

Looked all over and cant find answer. I have a clunking noise coming from under my front floor board when going over bumps slow. It's so bad you can feel it. Feels like CV or stabilizer is slamming. When parked I can rock the front end side to side and hear it to. I have installed Eibach Pro lowering springs, Moog sway links, 2 new strut mounts, bumps, bellows, and have tried to tighten. Mad body roll and bump steer. What are yall thinking?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts