Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
At the moment I do not have a Cruze, I now own a 2010 Mazda 3 GX Sport and I want to trade it in for a 2011 Cruze Eco Stick. I am presently not happy with the Mazda 3 and here is why:
1. dash lights have to be turned on all the time because you cannot see the instrumentation during the day (bad design) and I hate the red colored back lighting
2. I am getting all sorts of buzzing under the dash
3. My first oil change at the dealer was not a comfortable and good experience.

I am looking at the Cruze Eco Stick because I need a real economical car as a daily.c You see, I have a toy; a soon to be delivered 2011 Convertible Camaro 2SS/RS CGM IO Stick,

I am only looking at the Cruze because I am a Chevrolet guy, ever since I was knee hight to a grasshopper. Also I think General Motors is back on their feet to stay and ready to take back first place.
I would very much like to support the American car industry and that is why I am taking a bold step and trading in my Mazda for a Cruze. Hopefully and if it was meant to be, I get a descent offer from the dealer I shall be driving a new Cruze by the middle of SNOWY February 2011

·
Registered
598 Posts
Hi everyone,
At the moment I do not have a Cruze, I now own a 2010 Mazda 3 GX Sport and I want to trade it in for a 2011 Cruze Eco Stick. I am presently not happy with the Mazda 3 and here is why:
1. dash lights have to be turned on all the time because you cannot see the instrumentation during the day (bad design) and I hate the red colored back lighting
2. I am getting all sorts of buzzing under the dash
3. My first oil change at the dealer was not a comfortable and good experience.
Might the buzzing be the motor being revved to death by you :D

I always go my family Doctor for my "oil changes". He is very gentle :D

Red colored lighting really helps in a war zone. Used it all the time in Iraq.:eek: Your eyes will adjust. Mine did.

·
Registered
402 Posts
GET A CRUZE, you wont be un happy. i love my car. even tho i havent got to drive it as much as i would like to. soon summer will be here and i will be able to drive mine more. i also have a camaro. mine is a 2001 tho. but she is still my baby. 62 k orginal miles. and shes ten years old. so thats not to bad really.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts