Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I recently bought a 2014 Cruze. I am a member of several different forums dealing with different things and learned a long time ago the value of forums for learning about whatever you need to know about a particular subject. I have been reading the forum here and from what I learned I have purchased the Trifecta Tune and am awaiting the arrival of the cable so I can install it. Looking forward to being a part of the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Welcome aboard. I like the way that you think about the value of these forums.

What other ones do you belong to?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome aboard. I like the way that you think about the value of these forums.

What other ones do you belong to?
Not any other Car forums. I am a member of cigarasylum.com and a couple gun centric forums, also mandolin cafe as I play guitar, mandolin, and bass.
Welcome and what tune package did you get?
Welcome, what package did you order? and is your car bone stock?
Yes the car is bone stock and I ordered the advantage package. Not really looking to do any mods just pep it up a bit.

Thanks for the comments of welcome friends.

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Not any other Car forums. I am a member of cigarasylum.com and a couple gun centric forums, also mandolin cafe as I play guitar, mandolin, and bass.
thetruthaboutguns?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Okay, so I got the cable already (super fast shipping) and got the tune installed with no problems. Test drove it the first time and the eco or stock tune seemed to hold 5th gear way too long. It topped out at around 6k RPMS and seemed to just stay there way too long. The performance tune def puts some zippity to it. Took it out to show the wife what it does and on the second go the gears changed pretty much as they should. I am assuming it's dialing itself in? Not sure.

Edit: sent an email and Michael at Trifecta said to give it a few days to adjust to how I drive and it would be good to go.:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts