Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey.....

Getting my new 2017 Cruze Hatchback on Tuesday morning! Lt with True North Package & RS trim. Looking forward to learning & sharing..... Canadian here, southern Ontario.

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Bienvenu!

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Welcome and congratulations.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Block heater, rear defroster and snow tires???
LMAO! It's not THAT bad where I am. Whatever Detroit gets, we get. I've never had any of those on any vehicle and so far, so good! The 'True North Package' is GM Canada's way to make us think we be getting something special, but it's the same thing as the American 'Convenience Package' Plus the safety alerts (not sure the American labeling on that)....which means, Keyless entry & start, Bose sound package, moon roof, heated seats (which IS a good idea for around here,lol) 8" inch color display & the various safety alerts.... yellow warning in side mirrors etc.

I believe it's a combo of 2 separate packages offered stateside. Canadians have a need to feel like their different than Americans, lol. The RS trim is the same tho.....lol. go figure. True North indeed! I think they should have tossed in snow tires though.

It rained the day I got it (2 days ago) so the pics I do have show a slightly dirty vehicle. It's black & stock, so my pics won't add anything to what's already on the net. But, I do love this little car! Hope it holds up over the years. Time will tell.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts