Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,805 Posts
These have been around for a while, especially in Russia. Would be nice to have it as an option for the US/Canada but I doubt they're plug n play. However, being $300 I doubt their quality, as well as being a BMW replica taillight for our car that makes me thing of it as poser tail lights IMHO, but with our car having a very BMW-esque body, they still look great even being on a Chevy.

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
$79 for shipping...no thanks.

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,748 Posts
These have been around for a while, especially in Russia. Would be nice to have it as an option for the US/Canada but I doubt they're plug n play. However, being $300 I doubt their quality, as well as being a BMW replica taillight for our car that makes me thing of it as poser tail lights IMHO, but with our car having a very BMW-esque body, they still look great even being on a Chevy.
BMW Tailights look great on the Cruze, i saw a members in person that have them, and parked next to my BMW it is almost the same, heck, even better. But i would also have a problem rocking it around town. Lol

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
They're looking better but they'll be perfect when the lines don't curve at all. Don't know why they have to do near exact copies. Just take the idea and make it better or at least different.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts