Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once agian, EuroDezigns.com has proven their customer service is second to none. When they say they strive to be the best, they prove it with a great product and great customer service.

Anyway, I installed the pair of H13 Xenon/Krytpon bulbs that EuroDezigns.com sent me the other day after the first ones weren't working properly. It was finally warm enough to go outside and do it.

I am pleased to announce that EVERYTHING is working NORMALLY!!! No more backwards!!!

Below is a pic of the lights all done and VERY bright and VERY freaking cool!!!...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very nice! So which H13's did they replace your originally ordered H13's with? There's only 1 available on the site. I assume you got both fogs and headlamps in blue since you said they were 8500K?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I called EuroDezigns and explained the problem and they sent me a replacement set, free of charge, and told me to go ahead and keep the ones I already had.

So the ones they sent worked just fine as you can see in the photo.

I would just assume the ones they replaced them with are the same, but from a different batch that was made.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds good and looking great! Well done. Thanks for the info.
Buy from them with confidence because if it isn't right they WILL make it right.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts