Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Newly divorced and love my cruz diesel

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  Blasirl 
#1 ·
So I lost my mechanic in gaining my freedom. The internet is an amazing thing. So here I am already learning from you knowledgeable people. My last oil change they did not have the right filter. So they said the cleaned out the old one and put in new oil, the next day I returned they had correct filter. I told them to please put in new oil with the new filter. Now a week later the check engine light comes on over the holiday weekend, so no driving anywhere for me, keeps me from spending money. So any comments? Thank you in advance. Nan:usa:
God bless our country and Thank you all who have served and are currently.

Discussion starter · #5 ·
Thank you all for the info, The losing a mechanic was a joke, meaning my x-husband was my mechanic. I have always taken to dealer, they are the ones who cleaned the filter since they did not have the correct one available. I will bring my computer in and show them your comments. I am very concerned with the lack of honestly from them. Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.