Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2018 Premier RS True North and i noticed i only have a few displays on the DIC. Speed, Trip A/B, Oil Life, Tire Pressure. Are some turned off or something for some odd reason? I feel a fully loaded car should have more of the basic ones to display as well.

·
2,170 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I believe you can scroll between 3 different menus. You're only seeing what is in one of the 3 menus. I don't own a gen 2 so forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you can press the > (Right) and < (Left) buttons on the steering wheel, you can get between the menus, then scroll through them using ^ (Up) and V (Down).

If anyone else knows for sure, please correct me.

·
Registered
692 Posts
This is correct, scroll left / right / up / and down to go between the menus
Congrats!!!!!

Welcome to the forum!

I believe you can scroll between 3 different menus. You're only seeing what is in one of the 3 menus. I don't own a gen 2 so forgive me if I'm wrong, but I think you can press the > (Right) and < (Left) buttons on the steering wheel, you can get between the menus, then scroll through them using ^ (Up) and V (Down).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum!

I'm not sure if the G2 are a little different or if it's because of a package I have but, I ended up finding it out. Had to get into setting on the DIC and then (>) past the Units setting and there's a "edit list" and inside there you actually choose which displays will show up from Instant Economy to Battery Voltage ect.. I'll try and post a picture after work later to help anyone else as not even the owners manual tells you this!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts