Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've noticed a lack of power/hesitation when I accelerate to pass a car or just speed up. I hit the gas and it's like I did nothing. I can let off the gas and hit it again harder to force a down shift and it does fine. Is it just in a weird RPM with no turbo boost or maybe a trans shift issue? It's a 2015 LTZ RS 1.4T auto with 26k miles, and it's not throwing any codes.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow, thanks for the response! I guess I'm still not used to having a warranty on a car since this is my first new car purchase. If I need to I can get ahold of my local dealer to have it looked at. Thanks again!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think I got it figured out last night. I was messing with the shifter trying to replicate the issue and noticed that it will not go into 6th gear at or below around 41MPH, I get a shift denied message. At 42 or above it will. I think I must be doing around that speed and it happens to go into 6th gear for some reason, not so great for accelerating, thus the need to force a downshift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.