Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Resident Derp
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We've had a thread dedicated to showing off those common, no taste ricers out there, now I think its time for a little kick with some real cars that also frequent the streets and are simply ... done right.

To start us off, I got two cars that have caught my eye in my school's parking lot over the past couple of weeks;

A little old and beat up, but muscle is muscle:

Silvia(It has the power, not sure how much though):

(Sorry if the photos are a little blurry, my phone is hit and miss most of the time)

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Had this come into work a couple months ago, admired it deeply.

Puts 700hp to the rear.. 746tq.

uploadfromtaptalk1350594804222.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350594832958.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1350594850871.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
467 Posts
A little old and beat up, but muscle is muscle:

Silvia(It has the power, not sure how much though):

(Sorry if the photos are a little blurry, my phone is hit and miss most of the time)
Heartily agree on the first one, not so much with that Silvia. I really like Silvias, but don't think they should be diluted with "LOOK AT ME" parts. Although that one isn't bad (I've seen much worse), I can't get past the blue wheels. Just my opinion of course.

·
Administrator
15,663 Posts
Can I throw my car in?

Only good picture I have (sorry)

SC 3800 with plenty of bolt-ons (headers, smaller pulley) and a tune, higher final drive gearing, custom axles, coilovers front and rear with upgraded sway bars and bushings all around (roughly a 4" drop). Mid 13s in the 1/4 mile. From what I've seen others putting down at the dyno, I'd estimate 260whp and 330wtq. No seats in the back, and the hood louvers are functional. That picture was taken with the snow tires on.

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
Can I throw my car in?

SC 3800 with plenty of bolt-ons (headers, smaller pulley) and a tune, higher final drive gearing, custom axles, coilovers front and rear with upgraded sway bars and bushings all around (roughly a 4" drop). Mid 13s in the 1/4 mile. Well over 300hp at the crank and 360lb-ft. No seats in the back, and the hood louvers are functional. That picture was taken with the snow tires on.
Like!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Administrator, Resident Tater Salad
16,685 Posts
Llol my mom has a 76 2002 since she was 18 lol ur mothers is in much vetter condtion though

Sent from my MB886 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Hah! That's awesome that we've got similar stories. Great cars - it was used as a daily driver until 2000.

We have a parts 76 that's all rusted out (the 76s are more prone to that for some reason). It donated a transmission to the red one, but the motor is still original and runs like a top!

·
Lyrical Wordsmith
6,781 Posts
Can I throw my car in?

SC 3800 with plenty of bolt-ons (headers, smaller pulley) and a tune, higher final drive gearing, custom axles, coilovers front and rear with upgraded sway bars and bushings all around (roughly a 4" drop). Mid 13s in the 1/4 mile. From what I've seen others putting down at the dyno, I'd estimate 260whp and 330wtq. No seats in the back, and the hood louvers are functional. That picture was taken with the snow tires on.
Good lord that is alot of cars. Sounds like a beast, any videos?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I daily a 87 fiero se with a luggage rack!.. on the nice summer days. It's got a 3800 series 2 swapped in it. Custom gauges. Headlights, Lowered. Fun like the Cruze.

My dad has a 60 caddy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts