Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever thought about buying these for their cruze or already does have them? Im thinking of buying them. They are really cheap for a 9pc set. They are from china. They cost 15.00 plus free shipping. I think they would look really good and give the interior a little more POP =]. Please give me your thoughts on these. Here is the link to them. I couldn't upload the pictures for some reason and gave up trying to upload them. 9 Pcs Non Slip Interior Door Mat Cup Mat Fr Chevrolet Cruze 2009 10 11 2012 Blue | eBay

·
Resident Forum Drunkard
9,273 Posts
Since they are blue they are for you !

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
I had to scroll down and see the photos to figure out where these were suppose to go, but it was well worth it... These look great if you ask me.

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I agree. I think they would look very good in the cruze. What I don't like is it will take about a month to get them from china lol. Sellers in the US have these but the 9 pc set that includes the mini strip mats for the inner door handle. Would any of you buy these still even if it would take this long to get them?

·
Premium Member
6,917 Posts
I probably would not wait that long... especially since there is already a liner in the door handle. If I had these maybe I could get the always half full water bottle my girlfriend leaves in passenger door to be a bit quieter!

·
Banned
2,226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
True. Im looking to personalize my cruze, and im having a little difficult time finding the style of products of wanting and these were or seemed to be up my alley. Im thinking one mat is for the glovebox too. Which would be nice to have a liner in there too. Even in the bottom of the door panels. Even though I don't have anything in there lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.