Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I recently purchased a 16 Limited LT with the RS package. Getting used to it as I had a MonteCarlo SS with the LS4 before.

·
2,254 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I test drove an LS4 Monte before the Cruze but I heard they were plagued with transmission problems.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone. trevor thanks I dont feel so bad anymore still second guessing my self. sparkman yes went through two of them. However the first was done under warranty and the second was rebuild not done by the dealer and had no problems after that.

·
10,712 Posts
Looks like a very well optioned out 1LT RS from here. From the angles taken and being a RS, you can only go off of the wheels.

If you can see Z link (past 2011-12) and rear disc on the non RS then it's a 2LT. Insides is leather for 2LT, and I think I spot a Pioneer setup.

Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes its a 1Lt I was referring to my window sticker and I couldnt remember. Didnt want leather seats this time.
Pioneer sound system 9 speaker. Has rear camera and illuminated door sills.

·
2,170 Posts
Sills I think they are cool feature.
Oh man I'm such a sucker for lights and childish shiny things. That looks fantastic I think.

·
Premium Member
8,003 Posts
Oh man I'm such a sucker for lights and childish shiny things. That looks fantastic I think.
Just rode in a co-worker's Mini Cooper. It's got a light on the bottom of the door to light the ground when you step out. A mini with more features than a LTZ? Sacrilege!

·
2,170 Posts
Just rode in a co-worker's Mini Cooper. It's got a light on the bottom of the door to light the ground when you step out. A mini with more features than a LTZ? Sacrilege!
These are exactly the types of good ideas GM isn't very good at exploiting.

I also want led blinkers on the tips of the side mirrors.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.