Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! If this post would be better suited in another forum section, please let me know.

I recently bought a 2014 LTZ RS, with 36,000 miles. So far I am enjoying it! The fuel economy is good and I find it to be a pretty comfortable car. I don't have any performance mods but I am getting window tint and perhaps a couple other things in the near future. I have found this forum helpful several times already. First, when I didn't know what the ABS self check noise at 12mph was... I was worried something was wrong. Second was with the ticking noise that the engine makes... I wasn't sure if that was normal either.

So, I've searched the forum and haven't found a thread quite like this yet. Can you all share/let me know some more Cruze noises (or related things) that are considered normal?

My two other vehicles that I have driven regularly over the last 8-10 years (I am only 25) have been a 1988 Silverado and a 1999 Grand Am, which obviously have a VERY different feel from the Cruze (even just getting used to this newer 6 speed AT has taken some adjusting).

Thanks!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! This is super helpful and I think would be a good topic to start, especially for the people who are newer here or don't know anyone else with a Cruze (like me).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts