Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm not sure if this'll help (you've probably already tried), but if you wait till the USB drive is done indexing, you can go through the config menu and select "folder view". I think it breaks it down by the exact folders you have on the drive.

I have songs organized into folders as well, but because of the ID3 tags, some songs are never with the rest of the artists' work. I remember fiddling with the folder view option, but I just use shuffle anyway.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thanks Rob
Thats something I thought of also. I went to the folder and scrolled through (which is a pain in the neck) and went right the folder and did not see the songs still.

On a side note, Its been hit or miss for me to scroll through the list of artist/song/albums... and then I will be given a chance to scroll through letter by letter instead of item by item, but like i said its hit or miss, its like I need to to do it really fast in order for me to get that option, is there a shortcut some where to ALWAYS start scrolling by letter?
I was pretty sure you would've done that already... frustration causes resourcefulness.

I doubt it. It'd be nice if they divided the list into sections that could be navigated using the favorite keys. The only thing I can guess to do is to take a thumb drive... just put the songs that dont list on it, and see if it'll pick them up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Problem was with the tags of the songs. I cleared and manually tagged the songs and the songs now showed up. I then found an awesome tool called Mp3Tag and that goes out and automatically tags songs against amazon and other websites. Very cool tool.
Good to know you fixed it... I'm going to try that program to fix some of the incorrect tags that i've been developing OCD over.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts