Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh hai!

So not so much a new face.. Was on here awhile back, haven't been on in awhile though! Checking in today because.... *pause for dramatic effect*... Traded in my 2012 Cruze for a 2014 Cruze LT. Woop woop!

Will be around more! Loved my 2012 so much I got a newer model (in fairness, I had not been planning it, my dealer called me said they were looking for used 2012's with Low Milage for their used lot.. they paid out what I owed on the 2012 and put me in a new, Dark Blue 2014).

:) :) :)

·
Premium Member
25,596 Posts
Welcome back. Post pictures of your new ride and give us a report on the differences - good and bad.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will do! Will give it a week. Have only had it about 6 hours so far. Drove for abit, got new floor mats. All that jazz. The ONLY difference, option wise, between my 2012 and 14 is that I didn't get the Sound Package. Didn't care for it, personally. I had my bass almost as low as it could go in my 12, and my rear view mirror would still shake like it was an Earthquake. :)

But I'll get some pics tomorrow and report on any differences (smooth ride so far). Just need to transfer over my Winter tires now :)

I didn't know, going into the change, that Chevy was offering on 2014 and newer models.... Even if you do not renew your OnStar, you get to use the OnStar remote start feature FREE for 5 years. Nice, huh? That's the ONLY reason I paid for my OnStar previously.. No need for that anymore :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes...I'm not new but finally returning too. Was a bit distracted with a new purchase (2013 Can Am Spyder RT-S) and my father not doing well this summer and passed on 10/3/14.

·
Premium Member
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I've been driving the 2014 1LT for just over two weeks now. Love the Blue Ray Metallic color (honestly kinda miss the Crystal Red, but the Blue Ray is sweet too, think I just miss the two-toned interior).

I biggest difference, and maybe I'm just a tad crazy.. But it seems to handle better than the 2012 I had. I just feels better. I can't quite put my finger on exactly what it is but it definitely feels different.
Everything else is pretty much identical. Which I'm not complaining over. I LOVE the Cruze, hence why I went from the 2012 to the 2014 when I was given the opportunity :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts