Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Not new here but I bought another new Cruze

3642 Views 11 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  ShowCar
Sold the 2012 Eco and bought this 2013 2LT RS. Bought it for everything the ECO didn't have like, Nav, heated seats, sunroof, and its a manual. Trifecta tune and Doug Thorley exhaust are already on their way. I picked up a 2013 2LT RS in Cyber Gray for the wife too. It was a suprise XMAS gift.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Chevrolet cruze
See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Congrats on your 2 new Cruzes. How many miles were on the quite not new Cruze.
Congrats on the dual Cruzes!

Sent from my Telefunken U-47 Electronic Response Unit
Money bags huh, lol congratulations!!!
Reactions: 2
Very nice. Unless you can put a big bow on a house, a car is the best gift you could get.
Reactions: 1
Sold the 2012 Eco and bought this 2013 2LT RS. Bought it for everything the ECO didn't have like, Nav, heated seats, sunroof, and its a manual. Trifecta tune and Doug Thorley exhaust are already on their way. I picked up a 2013 2LT RS in Cyber Gray for the wife too. It was a suprise XMAS gift.

View attachment 9950

View attachment 9951
Two great looking cars! Congrats and I'm sure your wife was super excited, haha! Feel free to bless us with some more pics of the duo.
Thanks everyone! The ECO had 17,000 miles on it in one year because it was a shop loaner. I installed Trifecta on it at 1,000 miles and never had a single issue with the tune. It was a great car for what I wanted at the time. I did a new car protection package on a customers 2013 Cruze with the MyLink and the rest is history. :) ll get more pics of the duo as time permits. Its nice having a garage full of Chevy's. :th_coolio:
Love that color red w/ the RS package. Congrats.
Congrats:eek:ccasion14:

View attachment 9950

View attachment 9951

ShowCar,
I would like to congratulate you on both of your new cars! What a great Christmas gift! They are both great looking cars! If you have any questions, comments or concerns please feel free to contact me anytime.
Thank you,
Stacy Chevrolet Customer Service
awesome, yours is just like mine, but I have different rims and no sun roof. How's the mylink?
The mylink is great. Its all touch screen and voice activated which helps keep the eyes on the road. It has XM, Pandora, and Sticher radio already installed. I also have the safety package which helps with the odd shaped side mirrors and blindspots. All around they are both nice cars.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.