Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

November '18 COTM Submission Thread

6K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  Rivergoer 
#1 ·

All members are eligible and encouraged to enter!

Entries must be made by November 20th. Voting will begin November 21st, and end on November 30th.

The winner will receive:
-A $25 discount code from Bad News Racing
-A pair of Diode Dynamics' HP3 license plate lights.
-A COTM badge and a reserved place in the "COTM Hall of Fame".
-NEW: Your car will be featured on the CruzeTalk Facebook page.

Contest Rules
Make a post in this thread with the following Information:
Descriptive Thread Title: ie: John's Featured Cruze
Submission Name: John Doe (Full Name Optional)
Info: Car Year, Make, Model, Trim
Stock Options: XM, Onstar ....
Modifications: (Separate Categories: Exterior, Interior, Engine, Future plans, Other info: {shows/awards won})
Display up to 10 "QUALITY" and well deserving images following the text above.

Entry Rules: You must be the owner of the Cruze you are submitting. 10 images max. One submission per member per month. Past winners may enter again after 6 months from the original winning date. You will NOT be added to the voting thread without a submission in THIS thread.

Admin reserves the right to amend these rules as necessary, at any time. No discussions in this thread. Just submissions.

Members that are still on their victory lap:

June Cruzen18
July Rivergoer
August Cynical

See less See more
#3 ·
Reactions: Sunline Fan
#4 ·
So like do I win since Mary Barra killed the Cruzen IT ?

Reactions: Rivergoer and Tomko
#5 ·
I am entering in the December COTM - not sure where it is though

Descriptive Thread Title: Red Hot Cherry Bomb aka The Kenosha Kruzer
Submission Name: Blasirl
Info: 2014, Chevy, Cruze, LT program car

Stock Options: XM, OnStar, brakes, green screen radio, seats, you know, stuff…

Modifications

Exterior: Pedestal Spoiler, Shark fin, Lip Spoiler, Smooth Locks, NoPhoto, plasti-dipped trunk bar, LS window seals, Depo smoked side markers, Diode Dynamics LED front turn signal switchbacks, amber side markers and reverse lights, fog lights, Z-Spec grille etc.

Interior: ZZP gauge pods with Autometer Boost and Wideband gauges, Scan Gauge, Max II detector, Integrated dash cam, HomeLink, DD LED glove box light, dash and package tray covers, Split Leather shifter and e-brake covers, Accent Glow cup holder LEDs, anytime trunk release button, tinted windows, secondary accessory fusebox, eject button for the wife, etc.

Engine/Trans: Cleaned and degreased, new water pump, grumble grumble, Amsoil Fluids, Buick splash shield, etc.

Suspension: Bilstein Sport struts & shocks, Eibach springs, Moog sway bar links & poly bushings, Ultra Racing front upper strut tower bar & rear upper tower bar, Whiteline rear swaybar, etc.

Wheels/Tires/Rims: LTZ 18” rims shod with Continental Pure Contacts, LT 16” rims shod with Blizzak WS80’s.

Accessories: Covercraft Rose sunshade, Highend Motorsports custom snow shield, Mirror Mitz, Lifetime Alignment, Lifetime wheel balance and rotations, spare wheel covers, Zombie Outbreak Response Kit, etc.

In Process: BMW style smoked Tail lights, GMC Denali Video Screen Rearview Mirror, Camaro Hot Wheels steering wheel, MyLink upgrade, Front & Rear Bowtie delete

Future plans: Functional fiberglass replacement hood, Green Giant injectors, Forge Blow-off valve, ZZP Exhaust, etc.

Land vehicle Vehicle Chevrolet cruze Car Alloy wheel
Vehicle Car Gauge Measuring instrument Tachometer
Automotive lighting Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car
Auto part Technology Electronic device Electronics Electronics accessory

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Mid-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Chevrolet cruze Bumper

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Engine Hood
Vehicle Car Auto part Tire Vehicle door

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Grille Hood

#10 ·
PM @jblackburn for further advice . I think he doesn't want to b=e OP anytime soon ..

#14 ·
Since it is like that and I can atest with all certainty that meself did in fact get the most cast votes from eligible members for any and all COTM contests to date in a given month . Ask @Eddy Cruze whom cried and all the others I PM d for assistance in the darn contest .

Create a need !

Reactions: Rivergoer
#15 ·
Since it is like that and I can atest with all certainty that meself did in fact get the most cast votes from eligible members for any and all COTM contests to date in a given month . Ask @Eddy Cruze whom cried and all the others I PM d for assistance in the darn contest .

Create a need !
Wars ye badge matEy ? ?..............

#17 ·
Feb 2016 , 61 votes cast ..

#18 ·
@jblackburn Let’s gEt this man his COTM baDge...How ‘bout IT?...................

#20 ·
LOL, well the 61 votes cast was accurate...runner-up badge perhaps?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.