Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
That seams like a long time to check status.. Wonder how long it would take them to do the service.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't j ow if you were being funny, but it was 93 minutes total from checking status to getting car fixed and leaving dealership. I'd say that's not bad.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't j ow if you were being funny, but it was 93 minutes total from checking status to getting car fixed and leaving dealership. I'd say that's not bad.
LOL :) Ya I got, after two reads.. I'd say that was good service by your dealer.. I've never experienced anything like that. Usually have to book an appointment two weeks in advance and leave it for the day, even for an oil change. Once the service advisor slipped and said, "Not sure we can schedule the diesel mechanic for that day"...

·
Premium Member
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Now I have to throw a turd in the pool. Scheduled an appoint at 9am the next day for the wife's. She had to sit in the waiting room a bit over three hours to get hers done. The excuse was a computer glitch that delayed the reflash.

·
Premium Member
2014 Cruze Diesel, 2007 Cobalt, 1981 Camaro Z28, 2017 Volt
5,903 Posts
I dropped ours off at 4PM on Friday for the recall, along with an oil change - so they have it for the weekend (my guess is it'll be done Monday), and we have a loaner for the whole time. Fine by me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts