Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner

Occasional loss of all boost?

13022 Views 17 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  tazzmenn
I've noticed maybe 5 times in the year I've owned my car it will seemingly lose all turbo boost while I'm driving it. Usually happens on hotter days at highway speeds, but it's happened on cooler days as well. My boost gauge on the torque app shows 3psi at full throttle, making it very hard for the car to maintain freeway speeds let alone pass or merge. Stopping the car and turning it off then back on resolves the issue.

What at causes this? Should I be concerned? The car is a 2014 1.4 with a trifecta tune and intake resonator delete.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
278 Posts
This happens to me now and then. When I first got my 2014 cruze, I was using cruise control a lot to save gas. I recall it happened a few times then. I tuned it, and it did not happen again that I recall. This year, I tuned to stock for my 2 year checkup. Lately I have been using the cruise control a lot to save gas again, and it has happened a couple of times lately. Coincidence?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.