Chevrolet Cruze Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First odd issue with my newish 2016 LTZ/RS: A leak of what appears to be a water-based fluid, beneath right front passenger side. I thought itt was A/C related, but I have not been running the A/C. Before I take it in, any ideas from you experts?

·
Chevrolet Customer Assistance Representative
5,722 Posts
Hello RickinVa,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing a leak with your new Cruze. Although we are not trained technicians, we'd be glad to connect you with a Chevrolet certified dealership if decide to work with one. We're available via private message and would need your VIN, mileage, contact information, and preferred dealership to get started.

Thanks!

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Super Moderator
7,804 Posts
Have you run your windshield defroster?

·
Administrator
25,596 Posts
Also, has it rained or did you wash your car recently. The drain for the exterior windshield cowl is in the same location and it's possible the drain was clogged. It's a simple "flapper" type drain so a clog can fall out easily.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello RickinVa,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing a leak with your new Cruze. Although we are not trained technicians, we'd be glad to connect you with a Chevrolet certified dealership if decide to work with one. We're available via private message and would need your VIN, mileage, contact information, and preferred dealership to get started.

Thanks!

Jasmine
Chevrolet Customer Care
Thank you. I took the car into my preferred Chevy dealer (Jerry's, Leesburg VA) and it was merely condensation from the HVAC; it can happen even when the AC is not involved.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts